Mr. O’Grady is the founder of O’Grady Law Group in Las Vegas, where he concentrates on helping individuals, in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and Boulder City, Nevada with residential and commercial real estate matters and timeshares. Mr. O’Grady has successfully negotiated timeshare releases on behalf of his clients with the vast majority of the major timeshare developers. He has also successfully negotiated short sales on behalf of his clients with the vast majority of mortgage servicers including Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Seterus, Greentree and Citi Bank among others.
Mr. O’Grady’s experience includes representing parties in complex real estate matters, timeshare matters, landlord tenant issues, construction litigation, insurance litigation, property management disputes, contact disputes, business litigation and personal injury cases
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A.
- Admitted State Bar of Nevada
- Admitted United States District Court, District of Nevada
- Nevada Justice Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- American Bar Association
Awards / Recoginition
- 2013 Legal Elite by Nevada Business Magazine
- 2017 Mountain States SuperLawyers Rising Star
- Clients Choice Award on AVVO
As an undergraduate student, he was a member of the USC Track & Field team and was a three-year letterman. During his time as a member of the team he was awarded the Come Through Performance Award and the James Slosson Award for highest G.P.A. on the men’s team The hard work and preparation necessary to perform at that level and the ability to perform under pressure have translated effectively into his legal career.